I have been tagged by Berta and as I am absolutely flattered. Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
MY SIX QUIRKS ARE:
1. I am a clean-aholic! Is that a word? I get this quirk from my Mom. I don’t like clutter, It makes me very nervous.
2. This goes along with my first quirk. I like Berta, want a clean kitchen! I wash the countertops several times a day. This drives my husband insane! I never have dishes in my sink, unless I am doing the dishes, and I don’t like anything out of place.
3. This quirk goes along with my 2nd quirk. I like people to eat quickly, so I can clean up the mess in the kitchen. My husband accuses me of taking his plate away before he is through eating!
4. I don’t like people seeing me in my glasses! I wear contacts from 5:00 a.m until bedtime.
If you’ve seen me in my glasses, it’s because you are family. I also do my hair and makeup every morning, even if I know I’m not going anywhere, and nobody will see me!
5. Another quirk, I despise about myself is this: I’m the great worrier! You name it…..I worry about it. I have a nervous habit that I hate…..it also causes me great pain! I tighten my feet up, and wiggle my toes back and forth all day long. I can’t seem to break this habit, and don’t even realize that I’m doing it, until someone points it out, or my feet and calves hurt really bad. HELP…..why do I do this?
6. I’m a real Home-body! I am in my comfort zone at home. People who know me…..also know that I don’t like leaving home for more than a couple of days in a row…..I always feel like I need to hurry home…..WHY I ASK MYSELF?????
ATER READING ALL MY QUIRKS I REALIZE……..I’M A NUT CASE!!!!
My kids could probably name many, many more.